Occupying the whole floor of an 1890’s Victorian terrace with lofty 4 metre ceilings, this one bedroom apartment is truly unique. Featuring two large outdoor lounge areas, the apartment is perfect for entertaining. As is the sleek steel kitchen with all you need for serving six. Decorated with exquisite pieces from The Country Trader and Geoff Clark’s private collection including breathtaking Genovese crystal chandeliers, contemporary art and amazing 19thC neoclassical plaster maquettes.
Extravagantly comfortable with sumptuous feather-down sofas, 18thC French armchairs and a beautiful fireplace, the apartment also features a study, contemporary bathroom, laundry and a king size bedroom of unparalleled luxury.
- Full floor apartment boasting lofty 4 metres ceilings
- King size bed with luxurious padded bed head
- 100% Egyptian cotton bed linens of the highest quality
- French doors that lead onto the sprawling front balcony of intricate wrought iron. This is truly an outdoor lounge area with banquette lounge seating for three and a dining table for six
- French doors open to the rear balcony and easterly aspect making it perfect for enjoying breakfast and district views
- High speed wireless Internet access is available throughout the apartment
- Internal laundry and ironing facilities
- Self-contained kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, full range, oven and equipment suitable for preparing and serving for six
- Glassware, crockery and everything needed for entertaining six guests
- Reverse cycle Air Conditioning
- TV, DVD, CD player, apple docking stations, alarm clocks
- Telephone (free local calls)
- Beautiful working gas fireplace
- Separate study beautifully decorated with framed intaglios
- Luxurious and eco-friendly bathroom products.
- Lots of little extras you would never expect even in the best 5 star hotel such as beach towels, picnic baskets, shoe cleaning boxes, sewing kits, lint brushes and more