Occupying the entire top floor of a wonderful 1890s Victorian terrace this one bedroom apartment is home to an enchanting mix of eccentricities collected over many years by The Country Trader owner Geoff Clark. Featuring contemporary and industrial design the apartment is all about comfort and fun, such as the sumptuous feather-down sofa, eccentric collection of architectural objects and curiosities, the working gas fireplace and assemblage of magical 19thC carousel parts. Framed by a 17thC Italian doorway the king size bed welcomes guests with exquisite 100% Egyptian linen. The sleek stainless steel kitchen opens to connect beautifully with the intimate outdoor terrace.
- Full floor apartment boasting spectacular district views
- King size bed featuring a stunning 17thC Italian doorway bed-head
- 100% Egyptian cotton bed linens of the highest quality
- Intimate terrace with a leafy outlook, just perfect for entertaining.
- High speed wireless Internet access is available throughout the apartment
- Internal laundry and ironing facilities
- Self-contained kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, full range, oven and equipment suitable for preparing and serving for six
- Glassware, crockery and everything needed for entertaining six guests
- Reverse cycle Air Conditioning
- TV, DVD, CD player, apple docking stations, alarm clocks
- Telephone (free local calls)
- Beautiful working gas fireplace
- Plush carpeting throughout
- Separate study nook with spectacular district views across historical Paddington
- Luxurious and eco-friendly bathroom products.
- Lots of little extras you would never expect even in the best 5 star hotel such as beach towels, picnic baskets, shoe cleaning boxes, sowing kits, lint brushes and more